Hiking fun for all the family "Alles Alm"
Hike, play, solve puzzles & enjoy nature together
The Gnadenalm between Untertauern and Obertauern is a natural paradise: here you'll find gentle alpine meadows, picturesque mountain views, rustic huts and regional specialities and a wealth of spot for recharging your batteries in nature. The wide Alles Alm circular trail is ideal for families with children of all ages. At the colourful theme and play stations there's lots to explore and discover – making hiking fun for kids too! Our tip: follow the trail to the Johannes waterfall natural monument, which leads behind the waterfall.
Alles Alm at the Gnadenalm
Just 6 minutes drive away from the Marchlhof
- Circular trail through the idyllic countryside at the Gnadenalm, also suitable for pushchairs
- Walking time: at a gentle pace approx. 2 hours
- 10 exciting stations with themes such as life on the alpine pasture, nature, animals... along the trail
- Entertaining play stations
- Fun quiz
- Possibility to hike to the Johannes Waterfall (over 60 m high)
- Refreshments avaialable at the alpine huts
- Open from May to October, free admission
Imposing Johannes Waterfall
Just before the alpine huts at the Gnadenalm the trail turns off left to the Johannes Waterfall. It's impressive to observe how the clear water gushes into the depths from a height of 60 m. Not for those afraid of water: carry on along the trail and you can walk behind the waterfall - a unique photo opportunity.