Booking information for your holiday in our rooms in Untertauern
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet in summer and winter: rolls, wholegrain rolls, various types of bread, cereals, yoghrt, fruit salad, fruit, spreads, home-made butter, home-made jams, honey, ham, sausage meats, home-made bacon, cheese, vegetables, dried fruit, eggs, coffee specialities, milk, hot chocolate, juices
- 3 course evening menu in winter: soups or starters, main courses with choice of traditional meat dish & vegetarian dis (smaller portions for children on children's plates), salad from the buffet, dessert, (use of home-made produce)
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi throughout the whole house
- Bed linen, table linen, bath & hand towels
- Use of water, electricity & heating
Spend relaxing hours in our sauna area with Finnish sauna, loungers and shower. Im winter use of the sauna is included. In summer we charge € 8,– per person. Bathrobe rental available on request.
- Garden with sun loungers, sun umbrellas, a number of cosy seating areas around the farm, vegetable garden with raised plant beds
- Sun terrace with canopy swings, tables & chairs, sun umbrellas
- Recreation room
- Children's playroom with lego, table football, giant connect four game, children's books, toy cars, teddies & dolls
- Children's playground with giant trampoline, swing, tree house, slide, climbing rock, sandpit, pedal cars, wooden horse, football pitch & football goals, camp-fire, hay jumping barn, badminton...
- Small kitchen with kettle, cooking hobs, microwave, fridge & crockery on the floor - available for use by our guests anytime
- Ski cellar with ski boot dryer
- Plenty of parking spaces & covered parking for motorbikes
So that our younger guests feel at home at the Marchlhof too, we provide cots including bed linen, nappy changing mats, nappy bins, bottle warmers, electric socket protectors, bath baths, potties, stools, baby monitors, high chairs, children's cutlery, coloured pencils and colouring books, Pushchairs and baby carriers from CYBEX can be borrowed to test. Toboggans and sledges are available for larger children. If your children wish to accompany us in the stables, they can borrow wellington boots.
- Barbecue evening in fine weather at extra charge
- Ride on our vintage tractor
- Sleep in the hay – who's brave enough?
- Everyday life on the farm: watch farmer Herbert milk the cows, taste fresh milk
- Spend time with our animals: feed the sheep and goats, take them for walks, feed and pet the rabbits, feed the hens and collect eggs, guided pony riding
The free ski bus departs every half an hour to and from the ski resort of Obertauern. The bus stop is situated in 50 m away.
- Check in: from 2.00 pm
- Check out: by 10.00 am
Our guests will find an e-bike charging station and a charging station for the e-car at the farm.
Smoking is not permitted throughout the whole house and near the stables. Smokers may enjoy their cigarettes outdoors or on the balcony.
Please note that pets are only permitted in exceptional circumstances and with prior permission. We charge € 7,– per day without food for dogs. To preserve the harmony with other guests and not to disturb our farm animals, we kindly ask you to keep your four-legged friend on a lead at all times and not to take into the dining room. We kindly request you to pack your own blanket or basket.
On stays of under 3 nights we charge a short stay supplement of € 4,– per night.
For sole occupancy of a double room we charge a single room supplement of € 10,– per night.
Room prices are exluding resort tax. This is € 2,– per person over 15 years per night.
To confirm your reservation, we require a deposit to be transferred to our bank account. We'll send you our bank details with your booking confirmation. Please pay the remainder in cash. We also accept debit or credit cards.
- You can cancel free of charge up to 3 months beforehand.
- From 3 monts to 1 month prior to arrival we charge 40% of your holiday price.
- From 1 month to 1 week prior to arrival we charge a cancellation fee of 70% of your holiday price.
- In the event of cancellation within the last week prior to arrival we charge 90% of the holiday price, in the event of early departure 100%.
Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
All prices are in Euro. Subject to change. Errors and omissions excepted.