Safe winter and summer holiday together
holiday with distance in Untertauern
Adaptions for your winter and Summer holidays
The precautions from your everyday life should also be observed on holiday, but do not prevent you from enjoying a relaxing holiday.
You can find more information at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at.
The Corona measures in Austria have been largely lifted. There are no longer any checks on vaccination, test or convalescent status. An FFP2 mask must now only be worn in highly vulnerable areas (e.g.hospitals..)
Entry has been possible without restrictioons since 15 May 2022
In order to enable you to enjoy a carefree holiday on a farm as much as possible, we ask you to actively comply with these measures. Together we can achieve a lot.
Travel cancellation insurance
We recommend that you take out a cost-effective travel insurance. Despite the pandemic status, the Europäische Reiseversicherung has insurance cover for Covid-19 illness. So we recommend that you take out "Hotelstorno Plus" or the comprehensive "Hotelstorno Premium" insurance (incl. accident benefits) as a precaution for cancellation, early departure and mountain rescue (incl. helicopter rescue).
THE FOLLOWING POINTS ARE CONSIDERED AND COVERED
- …if an elevated temperature is measured, even if a later test result is negative, or he/she has tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- …if he/she has COVID-19.
- …if a close relative or a person living in the same household is ill with COVID-19 and an urgent presence is required.
- …if a close relative in the common household is ill with COVID-19 and he/she must therefore be quarantined.
- …if the guest falls ill during the stay and is not allowed to leave the hotel, cover is provided to the extent of the involuntary holiday extension.
Cancellation special condition
If, shortly before the start of the journey or the holiday is not possible due to official measures in connection with Covid, no cancellation costs will be charged.
We recommend that you take out travel insurance - at least 14 days before the start of your holiday.
Otherwise the following applies
- Up to 3 months before arrival free of charge
- 3 – 1 month before arrival 40 %
- 1 month – 1 week before arrival 70 %
- 1 Week – 1 day before arrival 90 %
- During your stay 100 %